Monday, October 15, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Play Veterinarian Kit

A play kit to help kids learn and have fun at the same time

Vet Kit Tutorial at Make the Best of Everything Blog

"As all of my readers know, I LOVE to give homemade gifts! Especially to all the children in my life! I have a son who was life changing, a wonderful Goddaughter, a bunch of adorable second cousins, 5 amazing nephews and 1 beautiful niece. Audrey. The one and only girl on my husbands side of the family. We all cherish her. And I realize that all of you grandparents, aunts, uncles and parents out there claim that the special children in your lives are " Just the smartest"   But really, my niece Audrey is REALLY smart. She is a very inquisitive little girl who will go on to do great things. Which is why she was the recipient of this Veterinarian kit for her birthday".... Read more

1 comment: