Friday, October 19, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Rainbow Circle Skirt

Sew a cute outfit for a two year old's birthday

Skirt Tutorial at Sewing the Littleheart Collection Blog

"I promised you that I would show the whole Birthday outfit, once it came together. The birthday party was so much fun, as you can see we had a rainbow theme, and everything looked great. I will write about the party soon, but here is a tutorial on how to make the rainbow skirt: I made this skirt for Littleheart using scraps of lightweight cotton fabric, since it is still pretty hot here. I made it big so she can wear it next year too. Since many of you are slowly going into your colder seasons, I bet it would work really nicely with thicker materials too (like different colors of corduroy). So do you want to learn how to make the rainbow circle skirt? Read on".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment