Thursday, July 18, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Reversible Headband

Choose two of your favorite fabrics

Headband Tutorial at Peanut Life Adventures Blog

"I don't know about you, but I have tons of little wispy hair... and it goes everywhere!  It drives me crazy when I'm working out because all these little hairs will blow around and stick to my face.  Not cool.  I saw this patter for a double sided headband and I loved it.  Using some scrap fabric I decided to try my hand at making one.  It's a pretty easy pattern - fom Happy Together!  Using the pattern above from Happy Together, first you cut out your curved headband piece and the straight piece for the back of the headband.  You can use the same fabric, or contrasting fabric, or two completely random fabrics.  You need two headband pieces and two backing pieces".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment