Friday, April 11, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make Stuffed Peppers with Goulash Sauce

http://whoeverhasthemostfabric.blogspot.com/2014/04/family-supper-stuffed-peppers-with.html
Easy recipe for stuffed peppers with a twist

Tutorial at Whoever Has the Most Fabric Blog

"Last week I bought a bag of red peppers thinking I might do roasted vegetables or make peperonata. Then I found a package of minced beef in the freezer and decided to make stuffed peppers.  These were one of my favourite meals childhood meals. My mother always made them with green peppers, stuffed them with rice and minced beef and topped them with a tomato sauce. However, Hubby does not care for green peppers, so it had been awhile since I made them. He enjoys red peppers so I decided to turn the recipe on its head and stuff them with rice and use the mince to make a goulash sauce".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment