Friday, July 25, 2014

Tutorial - Fabric Covered Magnetic Board

http://www.sisterswhat.com/2014/07/fabric-covered-magnetic-board-and-diy.html

A galvanized metal sheet forms the base

Tutorial at Sisters, What Blog

"Sometimes I feel like art projects and random papers are like ivy, they slowly creep all over the fridge until you can no longer see it. Thank goodness for the recycling bin, but Captain Awesome at the wonderful age of 3 is starting to become sentimental. So...we I decided we needed a place for all of his sweet scribbles and art projects. Solution: a magnetic board just for him. I also had this brilliant idea to make a frame for it, and I thought it would be super easy. That is, with the help of my husband. A lot of help that is. My wood shop skills are kind of rusty, so thanks to my wonderful and patient husband, he really helped me through this whole project".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment