Thursday, July 24, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make Watercolor Paper Flowers

http://curlymade.blogspot.pt/2014/06/diy-watercolor-paper-flowers.html
Give a splash of color to your paper flowers using watercolor

Tutorial at Curly Made Blog

"As I've mentioned in my last top5 of the week, I've been obsessed with paper flowers, trying different shapes and papers. I ended um making a bunch of white paper roses and wanted to give a pop of color to them, watercolor was the perfect option, the end result is so pretty and artsy. This diy is more a craft idea than an actual tutorial, but the link to the template and all the sources are bellow.  I've tried to make roses in two ways: using the DIY Paper Rose tutorial with a template from Lia Griffith, and cutting the petal shapes myself and gluing them around the floral wire. Both ways are great, although I was a bit afraid of making the roses without a template, it ended up looking just the same".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment