Friday, September 19, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make Pumpkin Cheesecake

http://whatsmummyupto.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/recipe-pumpkin-cheesecake.html
Pumpkin cheesecake for an autumn flavored dessert

Tutorial at What's Mummy Up To Blog

"Pumpkin and halloween-themed posts are really heating up in blog-land at the moment.  Have you seen them?  And the other day when I was perusing my Facebook feed, the most delicious-looking link popped up for a Pumpkin Cheesecake.  I was hooked with one glance at the cheese-cakey goodness.  We love cheesecake.  But I was a little deflated when I realised it was a recipe with lots of ingredients I'd either never heard of, or just simply aren't available in my local supermarket.  Things like "cool-whip" and "pumpkin-pie spices", and "canned pumpkin".  Yep, we don't have those.  But the thought of pumpkin cheese-cake, and the fact that our last pumpkin from our bumper pumpkin crop was sitting patiently on my counter just waiting to be turned into one got the better of me, and I decided to give it a go".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment