Monday, September 15, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make Welsh Cakes

http://cocojude.wordpress.com/2013/02/28/recipe-for-welsh-cakes/
A family recipe for a favorite treat

Tutorial at Cocojude Blog

"Welsh cakes are something my family obsess about.  When I was little, my sister and I used to make them with my gran, taking it in turns to do the rolling out and sitting on a stool to cook them on the stove.   At the start of each university term, I went with a huge box of welsh cakes which I shared with my friends, who then also got addicted to them.  My husband is obsessed with them, as are his work colleagues.  I have just started a new job and I’m planning to take this stash of welsh cakes into work on St Davids day to make a meeting more exciting. I have never cooked welsh cakes on anything other than a cast iron bake stone".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment