Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tutorial - Backyard Tic Tac Toe Game

http://www.amomstake.com/2014/10/diy-garden-tic-tac-toe-game/
Cute game uses a few pavers and river rocks

Tutorial at A Mom's Take Blog

"My boys LOVE playing Tic Tac Toe! Whenever my 8 year old gets a scrap of paper, it’s instantly filled with tic tac toe grids and he’s asking all of us if we want to play. On our road trip this past summer we came across a garden tic tac toe game at the Montana Zoo and I absolutely loved the idea and knew it was one DIY project that I had to make! It wasn’t too hard to make, either, but I didn’t have any motivation to work on the project once I bought the supplies until the weather finally started cooling down here in Phoenix so we could set up our garden tic tac toe game outdoors and try it out".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment