Monday, October 20, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Cloche

http://sewforsoul.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/from-plastic-clock-to-perfect-cloche.html
Cloche will work through all the seasons

Tutorial at Sew for Soul Blog

"Our Halloween theme this year is 'Victorian Gothic' so, not surprisingly, bell jars, cloches, apothecary jars and other weird and wonderful curiosities all feature prominently. We've collected lots of great items but something exciting happens when 'treasures' are placed under glass, as they instantly become even more special!  Our displayed specimens also have authentic looking museum labels, which I created in a gorgeous copperplate script, adding to the Victorian curiosities feel.   I love cloches and bell jars but found them shockingly expensive in the shops and I needed loads to transform our home into the abode of a slightly eccentric Victorian family, so I set about making my own".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment