Sunday, October 26, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make Faux Gold Nugget Earrings

http://www.wellnesting.com/blog1/2014/10/13/diy-gold-nugget-earrings
Easy to make and would make perfect holiday gifts

Tutorial at Wellnesting Blog

"I whipped up these earrings early last week so that I might have something to wear during the wedding. I was inspired by the vibrant gold tones of the Virginia foliage in early fall and wanted something to complement the peachy-coral colors of the wedding. After some experimenting and lots of half-baked (pun intended) attempts, I ended up with these.  I love them more than I thought I would, and, in all honesty, more than I love most things I make.  They're perfectly imperfect, and I find myself reaching for them most mornings rather than my standard pearl or diamond studs. I call that a win".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment