Saturday, November 15, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make Square Knot Bracelets

http://curlymade.blogspot.pt/2014/11/diy-5-different-square-knot-bracelets.html
Video tutorial on how to make 5 types of square knotted bracelets

Tutorial at Curly Made Blog

"I've finally finished the largest video I've ever edited. I've filmed the process for all this bracelets and ended up with so much media that it didn't even fit my poor 16 gb card. Of course, I had to cut of most parts, because not only this video would be super long but also ultra boring.  This was also my first time filming myself, like I said in the video, I'm not used to it and it feels a bit weird talking to a camera and on top of that speaking in english. So if you don't understand what the heck I'm saying at some point, blame my accent, not me".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment