Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Doll's Party Dress

http://xoxograndma.blogspot.com/2014/12/dollar-store-purchases-doll-party-dress.html
Dress starts with a sequin headband

Tutorial at XOXO Grandma Blog

"Party time around here today.  The dollar store purchase transformation for today is how to make a doll party dress from from a sequin headband.  (If you're just joining me, we're having fun last week and this week turning cheap finds from dollar items into cute doll clothes you can find links to my other tutorials at the bottom of this post). I found this headband at JoAnn's Fabric and Craft Store. They had a lot of colors to choose from but I chose silver because I knew that I had some pretty shimmery purple fabric and I thought it would make a fancy looking skirt once added to this headband".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment