Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Tutorial - Crocheted Chunky Scarf with Leather

http://www.sisterswhat.com/2015/01/chunky-scarf-with-leather-accent-free.html?utm_source=bp_recent&utm-medium=gadget&utm_campaign=bp_recent
Add or remove stitches to make the size you want

Tutorial at Sisters, What Blog

"I absolutely love scarfs, which is no secret. Unfortunately, in the Northwest it doesn't get quite cold enough for really thick scarfs, but I have found that this chunky crocheted scarf is the perfect warmth and comfort a Northwest winter. I made it into an infinity and added leather as an accent just like my other leather bound scarfs that I made (my second leather bound scarf). I used a really big hook and got the thickest yarn I could find. I really do love it. See below for free pattern".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment