Sunday, January 25, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make Fashion Dangle Earrings

http://mencysplace.blogspot.com/2015/01/diy-tutorial-fashion-dangle-earrings.html
Use any size beads and colors to make your own design

Tutorial at Mency's Place Blog

"We are here today and I am about to show you how to make this unique design. I came with this idea, one day sitting in my living room looking at the colors of my beads and trying to decide which earrings I could make on my own that will look nice and wearable. So, I read books about making jewelry and most of them showed that it is very important to choose at least one or at least two colors the max but if the colors are out to be many then matching them is crucial for a finished product that will definitely looks awesome".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment