Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Bridal Veil

http://www.bybrittanygoldwyn.com/2015/02/how-to-make-a-bridal-veil-diy/
Customize your veil with colored tulle, adhere rhinestones, ribbon, or decoration to the comb

Tutorial at By Brittany Goldwyn Blog

"We had a great wedding. It was a low-key afternoon in Colorado with only our parents present. I found my dress secondhand. We did almost everything with a non-traditional approach. But since I wore a wedding dress, I also wanted to wear a veil. I’m not particularly old-fashioned; I just liked the idea of a veil. However, I quickly realized that veils are expensive. I wanted to keep it simple…I didn’t want beading, sequins, lace, or multiple tiers. So, after being unable to find exactly what I wanted, I decided to make my own".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment