Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Knitted Basket

http://madebychrissied.blogspot.com/2015/03/Knitted-Tray-Tute-A-Great-Gift-Idea.html
Tutorial also has notes for other size trays and baskets

Tutorial at Made by Chrissie D Blog

"Think of words you can put in front of tray: vanity; bits and bobs; candy; sweets; cosmetic; accessory; cutlery; letter; nail polish; ribbon; pencil; desk; organiser; make-up; storage; essentials and lots, lots more. However you say it, whatever you put in it, everyone can always use a tray. Ever thought of making your own?  How about making them as gifts, stacking several sizes together or filling them with goodies for British Mother's Day coming up in less than three weeks or Easter on 5 April this year?  I love to knit them - that way I can choose my own dimensions, yarns, trims and colours and today I'm sharing with you how I do it".... Read more

1 comment: