Monday, March 2, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Tissue Paper Bottle Art

http://homemadehooplah.com/tissue-paper-bottle-art/
Jazz up old bottles with this easy tutorial

Tutorial at Homemade Hooplah Blog

"I have a confession to make: I’ve saved all of our empty wine bottles and wine corks for the past 3 years.  Fortunately The Boyfriend and I don’t drink that much wine, but the floor of our spare bedroom is like a boneyard of all the wine we that we have drunk. There are easily 50+ bottles just sitting there, collecting dust. And if that didn’t make make me sound like a hoarder, I also have zip lock bags of wine corks stashed in cabinets and inbetween the couch cushions and all sorts of other odd places.  The only excuse I have for this behavior? Pinterest tells me it’s a good idea. Because “one day” all of these wine bottles and corks will be turn into dazzling displays of DIY art".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment