Thursday, April 30, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Stitched Card

http://www.thecuriouslifeoflisa.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/diy-stitched-cards.html
All you need is a needle and thread

Tutorial at Life & Lisa Blog

"Around 2 years ago I helped plan my friend's wedding. It was high pressure. Don't get me wrong she wasn't a Bridezilla, although I could tell the temptation was strong. It was a stressful time and organisation was key. One of our fears was that people would open the envelope and see the invitation but not the additional information such as maps, as this was on another piece of card. Ultimately we decided to stick the cards back to back. Looking back, I wish I'd used this tutorial to connect the information. It ensures that all information was connected. Birthdays, weddings, celebrations of any kind- it's perfect for any event".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment