Saturday, May 2, 2015

Tutorial - How to Knit a Color Blocked Afghan

http://www.smilingcolors.com/2015/04/the-color-blocked-afghan-i-knit/
Step by step on how to knit a colorful and comfy afghan that uses just one stitch

Tutorial at Smiling Colors Blog

"This afghan is comfy, chunky, colorful and it’s the right size for two people to cuddle in. This afghan (or is it blanket?) let me combine two of my loves; yarn plus color. I wanted a simple pattern, but vibrant colors and this handmade knit blanket is what I came up with.  Handmade knits make an absolutely wonderful gift for someone near and dear. If you haven’t ever knit before, its not as difficult as you think and I have an older blog post here that will walk you through the steps and help you learn to knit".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment