Monday, May 18, 2015

Tutorial - Make Lemon Sour Cream Pound Cake

http://theseamanmom.com/lemon-sour-cream-pound-cake/
The perfect balance between tart and sweet

Tutorial at Seaman Mom Blog

"I have had such a wicked sweet tooth since I was a little girl. I am going to go ahead and blame it all on my dad! He worked super hard and his one and only vice was to have a piece of cake and a cold soda out of the bottle at the end of the day. That is how we drank our soda back in the good old days! My sister and I would share a piece of whatever delicious cake my mom had made and wash it down with a glass of cold milk. I have also passed this love of all things sugary down to my kids. In order to be healthier, we do not have dessert all the time. I usually save it for the weekend when we are more likely to burn it off! One of our favorites would be my Lemon Sour Cream Pound Cake".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment