Saturday, July 25, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Strawberry Basil Smoothie

http://theseamanmom.com/strawberry-basil-and-black-pepper-smoothie/
Refreshing dessert or a pre-work out drink

Tutorial at The Seaman Mom Blog

"We’ve had a lot of strawberries this year. So many that at one point I did not know how to handle them. I mean, there’s only so much one could eat. We’ve used our strawberries in so many recipes, I think I’m all set for a whole year, I don’t need any more strawberries in my diet! One of the great ways we consumed our strawberries was through smoothies and I particularly loved the strawberry basil smoothie recipe with black pepper. I love spicy food and I’m a sucker for refreshing, cooling beverages, things this smoothie delivered in just a few minutes".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment