Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Tutorial - How to Make Treat Hearts from Maps

http://www.pillarboxblue.com/personalised-treat-map-hearts-for-valentines/
If you don’t happen to have any old maps you can download some

Tutorial at Pillar Box Blue Blog

"I love working with maps and personalised crafts, so for valentines day I have made some lovely heart shaped treat bags using old maps. This is a really easy craft where you can make something quite special for your loved one by upcycling maps that have meaning for you. For example you could use a map of where you first met, or your favourite city or even a piste map of your favourite ski run".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for featuring my map hearts. I have had people message me saying that they have made these with maps of where they were born on one side, and where their partner was born on the other.

    ReplyDelete