Sunday, February 14, 2016

Tutorial - Make a Match Box Mason Jar

http://acraftymix.com/blog/2016/02/08/you-light-up-my-life/
Show the man in your life how much you care

Tutorial at A Crafty Mix Blog

"With Valentine’s day around the corner, I thought I’d make something small for all the men in my life; my Dad, hubby aka soul mate, Calin, Uncle Sal ……….. In their own very special way they all light up my life. I don’t know about you, but it’s not always easy finding the right valentine’s gift for guys. Socks with hearts on are notoriously difficult to find and, to be honest, it’s a bit weird disconcerting sitting next to someone and seeing little hearts peek out from under their trousers. But that’s just me. So while I was out shopping for who knows what, I found these adorable mini mason jars".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment