Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Tutorial - Make a T-Shirt Flower Embellishment

http://www.boreidesign.com/2016/06/how-to-make-easy-scrap-t-shirt-flower.html
For brooches, to embellish clothing or hair bows

Tutorial at Borei Design Blog

"I love re-imagining and recycling not only home decor but clothing as well. I just finished refashioning a long sleeved, winner knit shirt into a new summer top. I had planned on posting it first but it is currently in the wash. I (being the graceful person that I am) unfortunately spilled something on it right after I finished it. Therefore, I will first be sharing what I did with some of the scraps for now and the shirt makeover later.  When I was making the shirt, I couldn't decide if I wanted to add a flower embellishment or not. I eventually decided to make a removable one, so that I could wear the shirt with or without it".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment