Friday, July 15, 2016

Tutorial - How to Make a Toy Softie

http://www.colouredbuttons.com/2016/07/let-sew-softie-day-tutorials-begin.html
Simple, flexible, and full of creative possibility

Tutorial at Coloured Buttons Blog

"Initially, Sew-a-Softie day posed a design problem for me: how to design a softie that was really really simple-to-make but was flexible and full of creative possibilities. I came up with my Zenkidus. A Zenkidu is a softie that involves only two pieces of felt and some stuffing. They can be any shape but my first Zenki was square, and the tutorial I am giving here is based on a square Zenki because it’s an easy shape for first-time sewers to sew. And of course, every Zenki is an individual and must have a name. The little sweetie below, and the star of this tutorial, is Millie".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment